ILM is dedicated to providing an exceptional airport experience for our customers, connecting the Cape Fear Region to the global marketplace.
Our Core Values
- Teamwork for Results
- Take Responsibility for Resources (Work/Time/Resources)
- Communicate for Success and Efficiency
- Use Integrity and Follow the Golden Rule
- Respect Diversity because it Drives Innovation
- Providing Customer Service is Everyone’s Job
ILM is an equal opportunity employer that offers a wide array of benefits. Our team consists of dedicated employees committed to the highest quality airport facilities, air transportation, and efficient use of resources.
Join Our Team
The Wilmington International Airport does not have any open positions at this time.
Other employment opportunities may be available through entities within the airport. Please check partner websites below for their potential employment opportunities.
- Federal Aviation Administration: FAA
- TSA Security: TSA
- Airlines Baggage Handlers and Counter Staff: Piedmont Airlines, United Ground Express
- Airport Restaurants: Tailwind Concessions
- Airlines: Delta, American, United
- Avis / Budget Rent A Car (910) 763-1993
- Enterprise (910) 254-9503
- Hertz Rent-A-Car (910) 762-1010
- National / Alamo (910) 762-8000
- Thrifty / Dollar (910) 343-1411
ILM’s ambassadors provide courteous, high-level customer service assistance and act as goodwill representatives to visitors passing through Wilmington International Airport. Just some of the essential functions ILM’s ambassadors provide are:
- Meet and greet passengers and visitors throughout the terminal.
- Meet and welcome passengers to ILM as they deplane and enter the airport.
- Provide information to callers who make inquiries about the airport via telephone.
Incentives of the Ambassador program include short 4-hour shifts, mileage reimbursement, quarterly updates from staff, and more! For more information on the volunteer program or to request an application, please contact us!