ILM is dedicated to providing an exceptional airport experience for our customers, connecting the Cape Fear Region to the global marketplace.
Our Core Values
- Teamwork for Results
- Take Responsibility for Resources (Work/Time/Resources)
- Communicate for Success and Efficiency
- Use Integrity and Follow the Golden Rule
- Respect Diversity because it Drives Innovation
- Providing Customer Service is Everyone’s Job
ILM is an equal opportunity employer that offers a wide array of benefits. Our team consists of dedicated employees committed to the highest quality airport facilities, air transportation, and efficient use of resources.
ILM has a current opening for a Maintenance Technician 1, to express interest click on the following link: https://www.indeedjobs.com/wilmington-international-airport
Other employment opportunities may be available through entities within the airport. Please check partner websites below for their potential employment opportunities.
- Federal Aviation Administration: FAA
- TSA Security: TSA
- Airlines Baggage Handlers and Counter Staff: Piedmont Airlines, United Ground Express
- Airport Restaurants: Tailwind Concessions
- Airlines: Delta, American, United
- Skycap Positions: Superior Aircraft Services (910) 622-7628 or via email
- Avis / Budget Rent A Car (910) 763-1993
- Enterprise (910) 254-9503
- Hertz Rent-A-Car (910) 762-1010
- National / Alamo (910) 762-8000
- Thrifty / Dollar (910) 343-1411
ILM’s ambassadors provide courteous, high-level customer service assistance and act as goodwill representatives to visitors passing through Wilmington International Airport. Just some of the essential functions ILM’s ambassadors provide are:
- Meet and greet passengers and visitors throughout the terminal.
- Meet and welcome passengers to ILM as they deplane and enter the airport.
- Provide information to callers who make inquiries about the airport via telephone.
Incentives of the Ambassador program include short 4-hour shifts, mileage reimbursement, quarterly updates from staff, and more! For more information on the volunteer program or to request an application, please contact us!