Locate Your Business at the ILM Business Park
What Makes the ILM Business Park a Unique Opportunity?
The ILM Business Park, located in beautiful Wilmington, NC encompasses 140 acres conveniently located on Wilmington International Airport (ILM) property. The ILM Business Park is strategically located in an intermodal environment with access to excellent highways and rail service, one of the nation’s finest ports- the Port of Wilmington– and access to air with numerous non-stop flights (service by United, American Airlines, and Delta) as well as connecting service to the world. Prime acreage is available with many on-site advantages. All locations offer flexible site layouts and are part of the Foreign Trade Zone 214, with magnet site status. Built to suit options are available. Land parcels range from 2-9 acres in the business park or up to 100 acres in the Aviation Services District. Current tenants include: The VA Medical Clinic, Wilmington Business Development, 84 Lumber, Toshiba Business Solutions’ headquarters in Wilmington, NC, KBT Realty & Shaw Real Estate LLC, as well a gourmet cafe- Scratch on 23rd!
View the Wilmington International Airport (ILM) Business Park Layout
Watch local business and community leaders share why they choose to do business in Wilmington, NC and learn how the ILM business park will help your business take off!
See a full view of the Wilmington International Airport grounds
- Competitive Lease Rates
- NC Tax Credits for Job Creation
- Investment Tax Credit
- Research and Development Tax Credit
- Worker Training Tax Credit
- Local Industrial Investment Policies
- Road Access via MLK Parkway, Outer Loop
- Rail Access
- Airfield Access
- Utilities – Water, Sewer, Electric, Natural Gas
- Hangar and Ramp Space for Corporate Aircraft
- Convenient Commercial Air Service
- Customs Services Available for International Charters
- Security Services: 24 hours per day / 7 days per week
- Flexible Site Layouts
- Cost Effective Maintenance and Ground Services