Did you lose an item while traveling through ILM? Items left behind at the ILM Airport are turned in to different agencies depending upon where they were found.
Item Location & Contact Information
- In common areas or the gate area of the airport – The preferred and quickest method is to email ILM. If email is not available, please call 910-341-4336.
- TSA security checkpoint – Contact ILM TSA in person at the airport or on the TSA website. You may also email ILM. (Please specify that the item was lost at the checkpoint and someone will check for you.)
- Aircraft – Contact your air carrier by clicking the airline name/website link below:
If contacting the ILM lost and found email address, PLEASE include the following:
- “Lost and found” in the subject line
- Your contact information (Including name, phone number and email address)
- Date and location in the airport the item was lost or last seen
- Description of the item (More description is always better. Please include the make and model if known)
ILM is generally able to provide a response within 24 to 48 hours. Any found items should be picked up by the owner of the property unless other arrangements have been made with the ILM property officer. Please be prepared to present identification at time of pick up. If the item is located and you are unable to pick it up personally, ILM staff will provide instructions on how to have it shipped.
THANK YOU FOR FLYING ILM